Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Bottom of the Kindle - One

I often buy books when they are free or .99 cents. I sometimes can't resist a one click especially when it is free, or on sale and I know it is going to be a good read. The problem is when I do this I have books that sit on my Kindle for a long time without getting read. I have been trying to read for thirty minutes at least everyday, so I thought before I one click and get more piled up on my e-reader I will start at the bottom and work my way up. Early in my writing career I snatched up a lot of freebies without paying attention to quality, covers, and all that stuff. So I bring you the bottom of the Kindle series, this is where we dive into those poor souls that have been collected. The first one in the pile, I am not skipping any is Rose Pressey's How to Date a Werewolf. You can see the info about it below, and after I read it you will see my Goodreads review embed below. If at anytime I have do not finishes I will note that on the post as well. 

Book One in the Bottom of the Kindle Series


Romance can be a hairy business--especially when you're a werewolf.

As the owner of Get a Mate Dating Service, Rylie is more than happy to step in and lend a hand to lonely lycanthropic hearts all over town. No matter how hopeless Rylie might be in finding her own soul mate, she has a knack for helping others find theirs.

Convinced that she is stuck with a family curse, Rylie is positive she will never find her true love. But when drool-worthy Jack Chandler shows up at her door, Rylie wonders if maybe the curse is finally broken.

But Rylie's life is about to become complicated courtesy of the after-dark crowd. When she begins receiving strange notes and harassment from a jilted client, events careen out of control.

2/23 - I haven't gotten very far in the book, but I am a little intrigued. I am about to read a little in it before I fall asleep. I started it 8 days ago, so that's not really good. Let's hope I get into it tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment